Perfecting Positive Addictions
August 28th, 2016 to September 4th, 2016
Our Collaborative Retreats are geared for clinicians and business owners and individuals wanting to deepen their skills in leadership, self-care, and strategic decision making. We host our attendees at The Villa Serena in the Dominican Republic in the late summer and early winter.
This summer's program seeks support the perfection of positive addictions, for clarity, reinvention and rejuvenation for all participants; working on business and life simultaneously.
Working together, we'll seek core conversations and practices while finding essential solutions on health and health care.
Away from daily restraints of urban and suburban life in a non-commercial area of the Idyllic Samana Peninsula where we will be undisturbed, exploring what is most essential.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Integrating innovative health options
- Working from "inside/out"
- Transitioning options and simple models
- Engaging others at a higher level
- Effective referral and strategic leadership
- Presentations: vision and method
- Interdisciplinary approaches
- Work/Life balance
- Complementary practices
- Building Equity
- Strategic partnerships
Our daily care schedule includes options for:
- Yoga, water yoga and meditation
- Instruction in systematic relaxation and breathing
- Zumba, hiking, snorkeling, bicycling
- Available on demand: massage, horseback riding, scuba diving and boat excursions
The goal: to generate a health care practice for the future with the clarity that comes easily with sun, pristine air, breathtaking beaches and delicious gourmet cuisine.
Meals are included in the program.